Apply These Smart Tips to Avoiding Crime and Becoming a Victim!
How to Stay Safe and Avoid Crime at Home and in Daily Life!
Crime is on the increase worldwide and worst of all violent crime with it and if you are vigilant then avoiding crime and becoming a statistic means being aware and safety conscious at all time.
Technology is useful to everyone and the same applies to criminals so you also need to be vigilant in keeping your personal data safe on phones, personal computers and other communication devices.
Click Below to Learn Self Defense
We all need to be more vigilant than ever before in surviving and better still avoiding crime, and even more so when we travel overseas or go on vacations.
The most important things you need to protect are you and your family’s personal safety, your identification documents, and their online safety as more and more children are becoming victims of cybercrime. It is not hard to put some safety measures in place to prevent identity theft, to protect your valuables and your money.
Learn Self Defense & Survival Including:
- How to disable an attacker with a “special” ink pen,
- How to hide anything, even a gun, in plain daylight,
- How to gather “DIRT” on anybody,
- How to access the CIA black market for gear,
- What to do if you’re kidnapped,
- How to escape handcuffs,
- How to disappear in a crowd in seconds,
- What you need to know about fake IDs,
- CIA social engineering secrets,
- How to become a human lie detector,
- How to hot-wire a car. Click the Banner below for the complete training course:
Identity theft can cause untold misery in your life when people use your name to get lines of credit, do criminal acts and tarnish your name wherever they go.
When you realize that you have lost or had your personal documents stolen no delay must be made in reporting this. Surviving crime means sticking to the basics the most important of all awareness.
Some Tips for Surviving Crime and Personal Security.
1) Everyone’s home should have the basic in safety installed; being quality locks and a strong safe where you can keep valuable papers, jewellery, cash and personal effects.
Check the integrity of all your home locks often and do not leave spare keys in easily accessible places. In high crime, areas install safety gates and burglar proofing.
2) When you are out and about always make certain that your wallets and personals are sturdy and not easily compromised by pickpockets.
Men should keep wallets in tight jeans or pants with zipped pockets, while women should have shoulder bags with strong straps and kept tightly under their arms while walking. Keep smartphones in your pockets well out of sight of criminals and pickpockets.
3) When travelling overseas or on a vacation the security of your passports and travel documents is vital. Keep these and other valuables in the hotel safe if possible rather than walk around with them. It is useful to make copies of all your documents as well as kept in an alternative place to access if your originals go missing.
4) Surviving crime on vacation is more important than while at home because it is this time you are relaxed and less inclined to be vigilant. Never walk around with all your cash and valuables and keep your guard up against thieves.
Click Below to Learn Self Defense
5) If you are in a foreign country ask the hotel to make photocopies of all your documents including the air tickets insurance cards and other identification documents. While sightseeing keep some money in your shoes and spilt it with your wife, and even older children so you are not robbed of all you have simultaneously.
6) Surviving crime with technology is also something many are very lax with and your Smartphone should only be accessed with a password. The same goes for tablets and laptops. Even though criminals are smart and can unblock them it takes time which could be enough for you to cancel the device and access altogether.
7)While visiting in foreign countries be suspicious of strangers approaching and beware that thieves often work in groups and can look very friendly and helpful. It is easy to get conned in a foreign country something that happens to thousands of tourists every day. If anything seems too good to be true then it probably is.
Surviving crime means being sensible to avoid it by taking care of your security and that of your valuables at all times. In foreign countries, another extremely important point is making certain your children are NEVER left unattended.
In large crowds or busy sightseeing spots make sure everyone holds hands firmly, and small children must be taught to stay in one place if they get lost or to go to a prearranged meeting spot immediately if you are all separated.
Don’t accept help from any well-meaning strangers in a foreign country or even at home because they could be planning to con you. Surviving crime does not mean you have to become completely paranoid about security but just fully aware that criminals are looking for easy targets and if you do not look like one they will seek another victim that looks like an easier mark.