What 10 Things Would You Love to do In Your Life?
Life is Short…Pack it Full Before it’s Too Late!
You have often heard the term coined bucket list and you are probably wondering exactly what that means? Everyone has a collection of dreams things they would like to accomplish and goals they would like realized in their lifetimes. That list of dreams and goals is your bucket list and writing them down somewhere is a great start to accomplishing each of these dreams.
Steve Jobs on His Deathbed Said:
“I reached the pinnacle of success in the business world. In others’ eyes, my life is a complete success.
However, aside from work, I have little joy. In the end, wealth is only a fact of life that I am accustomed to.
At this moment, lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole life, I realize that all the recognition and wealth that I took so much pride in, have paled and become meaningless in the face of impending death.
Material things lost can be found. But there is one thing that can never be found when it is lost – “Life”.
Treasure Love for your family, love for your spouse, love for your friends…
Treat yourself well. Cherish others.
As we grow older and wiser, we slowly realize that wearing a $300 or $30 watch – they both tell the same time!
- Whether we carry a $300 or $30 wallet/handbag – the amount of money inside is the same!
- Whether we drive a $150,000 car or a $30,000 car, the road and distance are the same, and we get to the same destination.
- Whether we drink a bottle of $300 or $10 wine – the hangover is the same;
- Whether the house we live in is 300 or 3000 sq ft – loneliness is the same.
- You will realize, your true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world.
- Whether you fly first class or economy class, if the plane goes down – you go down with it…
Therefore… Please make sure you live your life with no regrets. Life is not a game, you only get one chance at this. Life is to short to be stuck in a place that makes you sad, down or unfulfilled.
Don’t lay on your death bed thinking, I wish I’d have said those things I wanted to say.
I wish I’d have taken a chance on those ideas.
And…”There were so many songs I wanted to play”
Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be Happy. So when they grow up they will know the value of things not the price.
Dream it …Do It!
My BucketWishes.com is all about helping you accomplish what you want to do in your life which can often seem like huge hurdles and completely out of reach. First of all, you need to design your bucket list of dreams and in no particular order either. This is your personal journey and what you desire to achieve most in your life.
After you have registered, list the ten most desired dreams you have to create your bucket list, and our teams of special services suppliers will reach out to you helping you make these dreams become a reality. Your bucket list can become within your reach in many different ways and that is our mission in this community. Submit Your List Here
Some examples of dreams in bucket lists for many people could be:
· Travelling to an exotic country
· Parachuting and Skydiving
· Visiting Disneyworld
· Learning another language
· Climbing Mount Everest
· Going on a luxury Cruise
· Swimming with Dolphins
· Skiing down snowy slopes
· Meeting Your Favourite celebrity
· Surfing in Hawaii
Being true to your dreams is writing what comes into your head no matter how ridiculous it may seem or impossible. Dreams come in all sizes and types and some may be as simple as owning a puppy, or as complicated as visiting the Queen in the United Kingdom.
Most people are caught up in fast-paced lifestyles, busy careers family responsibilities and life pass by in a flash. If you do not set personal goals and dreams you may end up living your old age with regret.
Look back over the last year for example and reminisce a little thinking about what you have achieved and what you would like to have accomplished?
Doing this may be a wakeup call to start working towards the dreams you have.
Most day to day goals are simply focussed on staying healthy, doing well in your job or career or maintaining a circle of friends.
Your bucket list opens up new realms of possibilities and that is why you need to make one. You will find your bucket list quite insightful once it is completed and you may be amazed at what you would really like to do.
The whole point of a bucket list creating your list of dreams you would like to fulfil is to maximize every moment of your life this living it to the maximum.
Instructions to Create Your Bucket List
- Register your profile on our website with secure login details
- Work out 10 things you would like to achieve on your bucket list no matter what age you are.
- Don’t be in a hurry to write your bucket list of dreams and give it some deep thought.
- Prioritise the things you would like to do first if possible.
Here are some tips you can use to help you write down your bucket list.
- If I had a few months, days to live what would you wish to do before you passed on?
- If I had unlimited money and resources what would I do to make my dreams come true?
- What dreams do you have but have never taken steps to fulfil them?
- Any there any places, countries, o people you would like to meet or visit?
- What is your biggest dream of all?
- What would you like to see in person in the world?
- What would you have like to achieved so far in your life?
- What experiences would you like to have
- What skills do you wish to learn?
- What would you like to do with your family and friends you love?
- What would you like to do to give your life the biggest meaning?
There may be a lot more than 10 things on your bucket list which is why it is important to prioritise. My Bucket List.com wants to help others achieve those 10 all-important dreams or at least as many of them as possible.